Stunning Custom Designer Home in The Willows
320 Grayson Ct, Menlo Park
Custom designer details are the distinction of this gorgeous home in The Willows. Fully renovated in 2018, this home boasts light, bright open-concept living space including a great room with a marble surround fireplace, custom closets, dining area, and engineered wide plank wood floors. Abundant kitchen space includes luxurious details: quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, marble backsplash, a waterfall kitchen island with a breakfast bar and designer pendant lighting, a custom oversized pantry, a built-in seating bench with storage, and a custom desk area. Adjacent to the kitchen is a powder room with marble floors and vanity alongside a laundry room with slate floors, sink, and custom cabinetry. In the master suite, a marble master bath includes a step-in shower with marble penny tile, herringbone-patterned marble floor, custom dual-sink marble vanity, a separate water closet with pocket door, and a walk-in closet with built-ins. Two hallway bedrooms with custom closets share the full hallway bathroom with its subway tile-surround shower-over-tub, cement floor tiles, and marble vanity counter. Additional details throughout this exceptional home include: recessed lighting with dimmer switches, engineered wide-plank wood floors, custom window treatments, tankless water heater, and ample attic and overflow storage space in the single-car garage.
Fresh landscaping surrounds this beautifully renovated home including a magical backyard with a whimsical Chinese elm tree. A sizeable backyard paver patio adjoins the expansive low-maintenance artificial grass lawn space, bordered by native plantings, and dotted with fruit trees. Complete irrigation system covers the entire lot. In the front yard, a paver parking pad can accommodate two cars, and a winding lavender-lined paver pathway through the lush front yard approaches the entry with its nearby seating area and blueberry bushes at the columns. Situated on a private cul-de-sac in a highly sought after community close to 101, high tech campuses, and distinguished schools, this home is move-in ready for a lifetime of enjoyment of seamless indoor/outdoor living.
Offered at $2,395,000
Sat 4/6 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Sun 4/7 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Approximately 1,692 sqft home on 6,500 sqft lot
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Kitchen with custom designer details including: quartz countertops; stainless steel appliances including Frigidaire French door refrigerator with freezer drawer, GE range with custom cabinet-faced hood, and Whirlpool dishwasher; farmhouse-style deep porcelain sink; marble backsplash; built-in seating bench with storage; waterfall kitchen island with breakfast bar and designer pendant lighting; custom oversized walk-in pantry, and custom built-in desk area.
- Great room offers custom built-ins, marble-surround fireplace, and engineered wide plank wood floors
- Master suite with master bath including step-in shower with marble penny tile and glass door, herringbone marble floor, custom dual-sink marble vanity, separate water closet with pocket door, and walk-in closet
- Two hallway bedrooms with custom closets
- Full hall bathroom with subway tile-surround shower-over-tub, cement floor tiles, and marble vanity counter
- Powder room with marble tile and custom wallpaper, fixtures, and cabinetry
- Laundry room with slate floors, sink, and cabinet storage
- Custom window treatments throughout
- Recessed lighting with dimmers throughout
- Engineered wide-plank wood floors throughout
- Fresh landscaping includes a lavender-lined front paver walkway, blueberry bushes flanking the front door, a majestic Chinese elm in the backyard, grapevines, and lemon, orange, and crabapple trees. High privacy fencing, paver patio, and large lawn in backyard. Updated irrigation includes timed sprinklers and drip-lines for beds.
- Large amount of storage space in attic
- Oversized single garage plus paver parking pad accommodating two cars
- Takagi tankless water heater
- Smart home Nest controller for heat and AC
- Ring doorbell camera along with front and backyard cameras
- Coveted location on a cul-de-sac in The Willows near shopping, dining, parks, schools, downtown Menlo Park and 1.5 miles to downtown Palo Alto
- Desirable commuting location near 101 with quick access to nearby tech campuses, schools, and Stanford
- Distinguished Menlo Park schools including: Laurel Elementary, Hillview Middle, Menlo-Atherton High (buyer to verify)
Silicon Valley Real Estate Expert